Welcome to Tolstoy’s Video Visionaries community for e-commerce enthusiasts. Our forum is a dedicated space for seasoned retailers, newbies just starting their online stores, and anyone in between.
You’ve come to the right place if you want to ask questions, give answers, tell stories, and share resources with like-minded individuals. We discuss everything related to using video content to help your e-commerce store. Topics range from where, when, and how to best use interactive videos as a tool to help your company.
Our mission is to facilitate meaningful discussions and find practical solutions. Ultimately, we want our members to maximize video content to boost sales and conversions, build customer relationships, enhance product education, and improve brand awareness.
To ensure we fulfill our mission, we’ve created a set of guidelines that every member needs to follow. Please read these guidelines carefully before joining the discussion.
We Want Our Members To Be:
- Kind Small acts of kindness go a long way in creating a positive environment for everyone. This includes general politeness and courtesy.
- Respectful Everyone deserves to be treated with respect, even if they have different backgrounds, opinions, or experiences to yours.
- Active participants To make the most of your community membership, don’t just be a fly on the wall. Get involved in the discussion because everyone’s unique contributions are valuable.
- Supportive Our community is a safe space for like-minded people to listen and learn from one another. Encourage and empower others—you’ll be surprised by how much they can do the same for you!
- Helpful If you have information or resources you think will help others, go ahead and share them. If you’ve been through a similar experience and can offer first-hand insights, go ahead and share those too.
We Don’t Want Our Members To Be:
- Prejudiced We don’t accept any form of discrimination, racism, sexism, etc.
- Offensive Keep your posts PG13. We’re not here to read profane or indecent posts.
- Threatening No one likes a cyber bully. We don’t tolerate abusive, threatening, or intimidating remarks.
- Misleading Don’t pretend to be someone you’re not, and don’t knowingly give false information to others.
- Too revealing While we encourage you to fully and openly participate, this doesn’t involve sharing your personal information. Stay safe, and don’t give out your address, email address, or phone number in the forum.
- A salesman in sheep’s clothing This isn’t the place for self-promotion, advertising, marketing, or handing out spam.
- Criminals This should go without saying. Don’t break the law or encourage others to get involved in illegal activities. We will report you.
Every Action Has a Consequence
To ensure our community stays safe and enjoyable for everyone, we make sure that our guidelines are followed at all times. When they aren’t, we will address each incident individually.
- Issue a warning
- Suspend/revoke member privileges
- Delete posts
- Delete the offender’s account
- Contact relevant authorities if necessary
Every Member Has a Role to Play
We take our community guidelines seriously and ask that you do too. While we try to monitor the forum at all times, we might not be aware of every instance of misbehavior or inappropriate posts.
If you see someone not adhering to these guidelines, please let us know so we can follow up. Speak to us rather than deal with the offender yourself. You can email email@example.com with any complaints. Your identity will be kept anonymous.
The comments made on the forum don’t necessarily represent Tolstoy’s beliefs or opinions.
The advice given and resources shared here are not a substitute for the services of trained professionals. Please consult with industry experts before making any weighty decisions or actions.
You should also check the credibility of the information, resources, or third party links that other members suggest you use.
Tolstoy are not responsible for any incorrect information given here. We are not responsible for any harm, injury, loss, damage, or other consequence of participating in the forum and using its content.
As this is a public forum and open means of communication, Tolstoy reserves the right to use or publish members’ submissions for marketing or other purposes without compensation.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you:
- Have a suggestion about how we can improve the community
- Have feedback you think is important for us to know