What are the best ways of adding clickable links to your videos?
Asked 7 months ago
I would like to learn more about the best practices for including clickable links in your video content. How can I do it in a way that would draw the attention of the viewers yet not feel too "aggressive" or "flashy"? How do video creators usually do it?
Tuesday, April 04, 2023
Adding clickable links to your video content is a must if you want to keep your viewers engaged. Although they provide a lot of freedom, there are a few things to keep in mind when adding links to your video:
- Don't overwhelm your viewers with too many links. Excess links can distract from the message of the video
- Keep the links relevant and helpful. If they don't add user value, leave them out
- Make sure it's clear to the viewers that you want them to take action
- Ensure links or buttons are clear and easy to locate. How and where you place your links makes a huge difference
- AB test your linking to find what works and what can be improved
- Test your links before launching the video to ensure everything is working as required
I hope this helps!
Please follow our Community Guidelines